Who can greet, manage, give tours, make coffee and activate your community all with on smile on their face and a great attitude? Well these folks!!
Our Community Manager Jess goes above and beyond to ensure that our coworking clients feel welcomed and inspired to be a part of our community. I mean c\'mon, who\'s community manager knows little details about each and every clients personal life? She legitimately knows our clients kids names, dogs names, favourite sport, weekend past times and what projects they have going in their work life. She is supportive, encouraging and upbeat.
Below are a few things she has organized for our team and our cowork clients:
- Commons Conditioning (yes she partnered with a personal trainer who comes to The Commons and hosts weekday work outs free of charge)
- Commons Yoga (Every Friday morning you can get in the right mind set and focused on an early morning yoga class with fellow community members)
- Commons Massage (A certified masseuse comes once a week and sets up a pop up massage studio for our community members to enjoy)
- Commons Coffee (Nothing brings people together like treats and caffeine!)
- Lunch and Learns (A opportunity for our community members to teach others about their line of work or hobby - third parties also come in to host workshops and seminars - all over some tasty lunches!)
- Commons Climbing (yes... you heard me.... taking community members to the local rock climbing gym for a \"learn how\" to develop new skills!)
- Commons Snowshoeing (our community manager is so dedicated, that she sacrifices her weekends to take clients out for a mountain experience!)
- Commons Culture Event (She planned to have a third party culture smith come to the space and take about corporate culture and how it impacts the workspace - she is always bringing in new speakers!)
- Commons Movie Days - (yep we\'ve had a full Star Wars marathon, the Olympics, Christmas movies, inspirational movies -- you name it!)
- Commons Christmas Market - allows members to bring their hobbies to sell or showcase at a mini holiday market in the Parlour room
And these are just a few of the things she does. She really is the heartbeat of The Commons and we are lucky to have her!